Do you want to gain experience at a fast-growing tech start-up in the sharing economy which is making the first step for internationalization? Join our team in Amsterdam starting from January 2019 and become responsible for our Spanish customers.
MotoShare is an online sharing platform where motorcycle owners can safely rent out their motorcycle to other motorcycle enthusiast. The company is founded in 2015 and since then has shown a fast, yearly growth in terms of volume, demand of motorcycles and professionalization of the team.
At the moment MotoShare is located in the city centre of Amsterdam with a team of 10 members, making the first steps for a roll out to Spain.
Tasks that you will perform
During your internship you will be part of the MotoShare operational team and responsible for the customers in Spain. You will be the first contact person for our Spanish customers and will work closely together with the other colleagues within the operations team.
Some of the tasks that you can expect are:
- Actively provide the necessarily guideness that our Spanish customers need on the website
- Being the spokesperson for both renters (helping them to a successful booking but) and for the motorcycle owners (providing them with information to rent out) and so experience both sides of a two sides innovative sharing platform
- Analysing problems which our users face and working closely with the team to find the best solutions
As a customer experience intern at MotoShare you will receive great responsibilities. MotoShare will go live in Spain by the beginning of 2019 so you will experience the full process of internationalization.
What we’re looking for
Do you meet the following requirements? An internship at MotoShare will suite you then perfectly:
- Perfect Spanish speaking & writing skills is required together with a sufficient level of English
- An international and entrepreneurial mindset
- Capable of working also independently
- Following a course at a University or a University of Applied Science level off education in the area of economics, innovation, communication or entrepreneurship
- Full time (5 days) available in the period from January till June 2019.
What we offer:
An internship at MotoShare means:
- Paid internship within a young team and fast-growing international start-up
- Comfortable work environment at our office in the middle of the historic Amsterdam city centre
- Guidance by the management team which will help you developing new skills very fast
- A start-up is a perfect learning environment and will enrich your resume
Enthusiastic? Please send your motivation letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you within 1 working day.